Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sale Alert: Buy 1 Take 1 on Cheese at Robinson's Place Malate Supermarket




My father is a fan of food sales. Buy 1 Take 1, 50% off, 30% off, 20% off, he's there. Tonight, he found this. Kraft and Eden cheese food on Buy 1 Take 1. This is at Robinson's Place Supermarket in Malate. I checked and they are not yet expired. We bought the Kraft cheese and one is about to expire in July and the other one in October. Which is so not going to be a problem. Can you say cheese sticks, cheese rolls, cheese ensaymadas, cheese cupcakes? Not to mention afritada or menudo with cheese.. I admit that I use these un-gourmet cheeses for everyday fare. I save the special cheeses for special occasions :) Like that Buy1Take1 Cheddar for a superb Mac n Cheese (from scratch). Yes, I got my Mac & Cheese wisdom from Alton Brown, and from an episode of Bones..

No comments:

Post a Comment